Friday, July 16, 2010

What are they smiling about?


Maybe it was the Cliff Lee trade?

It might be the 7-2 win over Boston to start the second half of the season.

Perhaps they've heard the sale of the Rangers MIGHT be completed on August 4th.



It could be any of those things. But it's not.




No, they're all just happy to be back in Texas where they belong courtesy of the July Break from Carl Crawford Cards. Paul busted 5 boxes of Ginter and got a good deal from DA Cardworld. Apparently he struck his deal before Strasburg Mania drove the price too high.



Little Elvis is glad to tag along with Big Elvis.



Seeing as how this is my first Ginter in hand (my Gint-A-Cuffs box is en route), I have to say I do like this mini Bulldog.




I got these mini's and a few other of the random non-rangers as Paul randomed off the non-team specific cards. That must have been quite a chore. I missed each one of the randomized autos, including a really nice Negro League Ronny Teasley, by one slot. Paul pulled one silk and one red ink auto out of the break as well.



I also got one of the hits...this Josh Hamilton jersey. It's another boring white swatch, but in a group break, a hit is a hit. I'll take it and mark it off the as yet undeveloped wantlist.

I'm ready to get the pack bustin' underway on Gint-A-Cuffs. Thanks Paul.


1 comment:

  1. I still haven't gotten my hands on some A&G 2010

    ReplyDelete