Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Say hello to my little friend

It's funny how baseball cards can introduce you to a player.  Say for example, you bought a lot of recent baseball products, you probably pulled a number of Puigs.

That's not supposed to sound dirty, but it does.

Well, a certain Night Owl was recently introduced to one of my team's players in a big way.




Don't you love getting little hand written notes in your trade packages?  I wish I'd saved all of them over the years.  I'd have a binder full.




Base 2013 Topps Chrome Jurickson Profar.  Check.




2013 Chrome orange refractor?  Check.




2013 Topps Chrome Update Mega Box Exclusive "Can't Get It Anywhere Else" Rookie Debut Jurickson Profar?  Umm, check.




2013 Topps Chrome Update Mega Box Exclusive "Can't Get It Anywhere Else" Rookie Debut Jurickson Profar Black Refractor #43/99?  Sweet and check!

For a minute there, I was thinking Night Owl could be a Profar supercollector.

He doesn't just pull Profars.  There I go sounding crude again.




He also sent me Yu "Dude looks like a lady" Darvish.




My wife is 1/ 4 Native American so I thought I'd complete The First Americans mini set from 2013 Ginter.
It might help if I was organized and knew which ones I still needed.  



I thought we'd wrap up this Night Owl trade post with this sweet Ruben Sierra Fleer Star Sticker.  Night Owl always manages to slip some little oddball goodie into a trade package.  It's much appreciated of course.

Thanks for the cards Greg.  I do appreciate them!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome and I got your package Saturday. Jurickson's probably going to have a monster season now and his cards will go for insane beaucoup bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's just the scan, I'm not sure, but the orange refractor looks really sweet!

    ReplyDelete