Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Time for the Medal Ceremony

With the 2016 Paralympics set to begin September 7th and run through September 18th, but the winner of the contest decided, I thought you might like to see who won.

Blaster 1 athletes earned 73 medals and have 7 paralympian cards to earn more.

Blaster 2 athletes earned 57 medals with 6 paralympican cards remaining.

Blaster 3 athletes earned 61 medals with only 3 paralympian cards to go.

That means that Blaster 1 is our winner and since no one got close to the total, I’ll award the Gold, Silver and…Silver prizes right now.  That’s right, we had a tie for 2nd.

Tim B is your gold medal winner with a guess of 30 medals, with Night Owl and Fuji coming tying for the silver medal with guesses of 28 medals.  I’ll be working on prize packs for you guys.


Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks again for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't we have to wait for all of the drug cheats to be caught and their medals stripped?

    that's how I came up with my number...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may end up being right, but I can't hold the contest that long....lol.

      Delete