Friday, June 3, 2016

WTH? Number 2

So, that just happened.  Nearly 3 months between posts.  My dad was right.  The older you get, the faster time flies.  

Oh well, the past is definitely the past, so I can't worry about that.  How about we just move on to discuss the second in a new series I like to call WTH?



I would like someone, anyone, maybe even Al Leiter himself, to tell me WTH is going on here?  Is this a fashion shoot or a baseball card photo shoot?  I'm curious if that pose was the "in" thing back then because as embarrassing as it is to admit it, I have a photo of myself on a day off the sub in Australia (circa 1992) that looks eerily similar.

So how about a brief update on my doings since my last post on March 12th.

1.  I'm working on a new blog...I know, I know, but it's not for me.  I'm building it for someone else...a member of Team USA so I'm very excited about that.

2.  I'm still doing the TTM thing and will show my 2016 successes sometime in, oh I don't know, 2021 maybe.

3.  I'm still working on the 2012 Americana stuff...I have so much and still need so many more.

4.  I've had some health issues that aren't resolved.  Hoping to get that in check by July because...

5.  I'll be celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary in July and taking the family on an Alaskan cruise, my wife's dream vacation.  We'll see.

6.  There's the whole #Supertrader Wes started and I organized the contact info...hope Wes didn't mind me jumping in on that.

7.  And I have a backlog of packages to post, which is why I started this thing in the first place.

So there it is.  I hope you are all doing well.  If you sent me cards and are hoping to see them posted, I will try to get some of those up soon.

And Tony, I hope you like this post. Hahahaha! 

4 comments: