Monday, April 1, 2013

2013 Gypsy Queen SPs really are SPs

Yesterday I bought two more value packs and two blasters of Gypsy Queen.  I know, I have a problem. 

I got an auto out of one of the value packs and a jersey mini relic out of one of the blasters. 

I got ZERO base SPs out of the blasters.  ZERO.

They are seeded 1:4 packs so I should have gotten two SPs in each blaster, but I got ZERO. 

Did I mention I got ZERO SPs in my two blasters. 

Good luck set builders.

(I'm not April Foolin' either)

Check back later for the April Contest. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't like that new math. 1:4 now equals 0:4? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I'm passing on this years GQ, I liked last years when all the SP's were mini's and the full size base set was easy and cheap to put together. This skip numbered SP BS is stupid. But of course I'll be putting together my Brewers team set. But I wonder if I can resist opening any packs? Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of liking this year's GQ, although I haven't picked any up yet. I probably wouldn't even know what cards were short printed anyways lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm holding Lincecum and Cepeda SPs for ransom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought one pack of GQ in 2013 and I never went back.

    ReplyDelete