Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Contest Winner

Five people got the right Collision at the Plate. 

Two people got the right autograph. 

One of those people got them both right.  Showoff.




Sweet Johnny Bench play at the plate.  That one is great.  My only complaint about these cards is that the back doesn't have a write-up of the play on the front.  That's ok, it gives me something to do in my free time. (Ha.)

P-Town Tom, Kirk Jacobsen, irondequoit36, Rod and Cynicalbuddha picked Bench.



The auto was Darin Ruf.  Umm...uhhh...yea.   Ok.  I'm not going to complain about pulling an auto from retail.  That said, I don't have the whole list of autos in front of me, but I'll bet I would have been happier with ANY other one. 

jamicfin picked Ruf and so did irondequoit36.  You'll notice irondequoit36 made both picks correctly.  That's some good picking. 

I randomized everyone 3 times at Random.org and here is your winner.



Congrats to jamicfin!  Let me know if you prefer a gift card from Target or Walmart. 

Thanks to everyone for playing along. 

4 comments:

  1. Wal-Mart, it's the closest to the house, lol.

    Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that Ruf card in our trade if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close!!! I figured you'd be all over these cards. They are pretty cool. And probably my most favorite insert so far this year. My second favorite has to be the Play Hard inserts from Opening Day. Every once in a while Topps gets it right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pulled a montero catp for you.

    ReplyDelete