Friday, May 24, 2013

Ditto

Have you ever read a post from someone and think that it's exactly what you're going through? 

Well, ditto.

http://nightowlcards.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-post-office-hiatus-continues.html

Of course, those of  you that are expecting packages from me know what I'm talking about. 

Well, I'm on my way to mail a couple of packages later this morning and will be mailing a couple a week until I get caught up. 

Unlike Night Owl, I don't have a complete list of names in front of me, but rest assured, getting packages out is something I'm getting back too. 

Thanks for your extreme patience. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well, hope you get back to regular posting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently in another post office hiatus. I'm hoping it ends Friday.

    ReplyDelete