Monday, May 27, 2013

For the one who didn't come home

During my days in the Navy, I knew one person who died during his time in service.  That was back in the early 90s and I'm sure some of you may know someone who made the ultimate sacrifice in the war since 2003. 

I'll never forget Brian and his sacrifice and I'm thankful that there have been men and women who have answered the call to service since before the U.S was even officially a country. 




To all of you who have a family member in the military today, thank them for me.  Thank you too for the sacrifices you have to make to support them.

God Bless on this Memorial Day. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I said it on Pearl Harbor day....

    but thank you to all those who serve/have served in the military

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for your service. There is not a day that goes by that I don't have a thought for those men and women serving away from their homes and loved ones so that I may continue to live and breathe free.
    May this new year find an end to the need for their service, but until that day arrives, make our maker keep them safe.

    ReplyDelete