Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Not all shiny is created equally

My love for Topps Chrome is fairly well documented around these parts.  I generally can't get enough of it.  I'm still working on an insane rainbow attempt for 2013 Chrome Rangers.

My love for shiny doesn't extend as much to Topps Finest.  It's not as much that I don't like it as it is I can't afford it.

One of the last purchases I made on Ebay before the great depression set in around my house was a two card Finest Sampler plate.


You can't get much shinier than that.  I like these just fine, but my ability to buy cards right now is almost non-existent.  The ratio of player to card does seem a bit off.



I bought a Mike Piazza from the same seller because he combined shipping.  I'm not married to this one so I may slip it into a Dodgers package sometime.

I'm open to trading for any Rangers Finest cards you may not want.  Have a great Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the shininess as well. Your camera did a great job catching all the colors of the spectrum that they produce. The Piazza is nice, but the detailed background of Yu is pretty frickin' sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a nice Piazza. Yu has a good looking card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I collect dodgers! Including shiny ones of former catchers!

    ReplyDelete