Thursday, March 3, 2016

Domo Arigato, Mr. Ryan-boto

Let's explore a little hypothetical situation.  That sounds like fun.

Say you decide to move to the other side of the world.  (Over 6,400 miles from me at least.)

Say you decide to move to the other side of the world AND teach.

Say you decide to move to the other side of the world AND teach AND keep blogging AND buying cards for people back on the ORIGINAL side of the world you came from.

Let's say you decide to do all that.

Well, I wouldn't.  I couldn't.  I'm too chickensh.....

Not Ryan.  He's adventurous.  He knows that life is too short to be ordinary.  He knows everyone needs some Japanese baseball cards in their life.

I sure am happy Ryan is that guy that I am not.




Ryan sent me a mess of Yu Darvish cards.  These things are sharp.  So what if I can't read them.




Now Ryan isn't stuck in a rut like me so he doesn't just send Yu Darvish cards.  No, not Ryan.  He sends Kara cards.  Cards of Kara if you will.  And cards of Kara are regular size and Yu Darvish cards are smaller.




Great googly moogly, Japanese plays at the plate!!!!!  Isn't this fun!





That looks painful.  And like someone was decapitated.  Yikes.



What an awful collision!  He soiled himself.  I sure hope he was safe!

Thanks for the amazing cards Ryan!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like "Yu" made out like a bandit here! Love the falling rain in that last card.

    ReplyDelete