Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Orange Refractor APB

I've purchased 5 of the 2010 Topps Chrome Retail Value Packs. That means I have 15 of the Orange refractors that come 3 per value pack. I should say "had" 15, because I've already sent 3 of them off into the blogosphere. That leaves 12.

I still have not seen one Rangers Orange Refractor. Not in the few packs I bought and not on any other blog. If anyone has any Rangers Orange Refractor and would be willing to trade it for a different Orange refractor, this is what I have to offer.

Jorge Posada, Yankees
Adam Wainwright, Cardinals

Zack Greinke, Royals
Mark Buehrle, White Sox



Tim Hudson, Braves
Ryan Braun, Brewers



Edwin Jackson, Diamondbacks
Aaron Hill, Blue Jays




Victor Martinez, Red Sox
Dexter Fowler, Rockies
Tyson Ross, A's

I have a few other refractors and xfractors as well that I'll trade for Rangers if you have any. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I'll be sending you 2 can you please put the Ryan Braun, in my pile thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the Wainwright card, but your Rangers pile is looking pretty barren at the moment. I will keep my eye out for wayward shiny Rangers in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Luke Hughes Orange if you want it. None of those are looking like anything I'd want, but if you have a random Maddux, Dempster, Marmol or other Cub card to send back that works too.
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete