Sunday, May 13, 2012

Treat Your Mother Like a Queen

Happy Mother's Day mom!

I hope all of you are finding some special way to treat your mother like a Queen today.




Slide on over and show her how much you care.




Remember all those loads of laundry she did for you?  You could get pretty dirty.




Don't forget to sign her card!  Make it legible please.




Don't delay, Cruz on over to see your mom.  You know she deserves it.

If you've lost your mother, please accept my condolences.  I know how hard today can be.  I go through it every June on Father's Day.

The cards were part of my haul from Cardboard Heaven's recent GQ box break.  That makes two Andrus autos I've hit from GQ breaks this year.  Thanks for the great break Cam!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and blogger moms everywhere.

1 comment: