Thursday, November 22, 2012

Well well, look who's being a spaz again

I can't seem to get on an even keel, blogwise or in real life.  I'm trying, but it's a daily struggle.  If this blog was a football team, it would have one false start penalty after another.  Sort of like the Cowboys. 

I'm thankful for the fact that I'm still around to even be worried about all this stuff.  I'm thankful for all of you bloggers and readers.  I'm going to make a solid effort to get out all my overdue packages next week, including some contest winnings from September...I think.  I'm thankful for everyone's patience. 

I'm just thankful...and I hope you all have a great day of being thankful too. 

4 comments:

  1. Life is tough. Stay strong, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find your groove back. And your spot on - those Cowboys love to get penalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoyed your holiday and like Dory says... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

    ReplyDelete