Monday, November 12, 2012

SOLD!


I used to buy and sell cards on EBAY.  I bought and sold a lot of cards.  That was nearly ten years ago.  In the last couple of weeks I sold four items on EBAY because the money was more important than keeping them in my collection.





First up was the 2004 Fleer Platinum Albert Pujols auto I got in a group break held by Just a Bit Outside. 




The second card was this 2012 Topps Finest Yu Darvish refractor auto.  This one came from another Just a Bit Outside group break.  Man, I sure do miss Kyle's group breaks. 




The third card I sold was the best card I ever pulled myself.  This one was the hardest to sell. 




Last, but not least, was the ring I won in the Topps Diamond Giveaway.  I got a cool $300 for it and although I may regret selling it one day, I don't right now.  It was cool for awhile, but it just sat in the box on the shelf.  Maybe the buyer will be able to display it better. 

All these things were destined for my son's collection, but more on that later. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have to sell off the cards you enjoy. (Fortunately?) I never pull anything anybody wants, so this isn't an option for me (unless there's anybody interested in my unintentional Rafael Belliard collection).

    ReplyDelete