Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quick Hit

This is a quick hit post because I don't want to go more than a week between posts. I'll be joining the family for Spring Break starting today and won't be back until Sunday night.

I don't have much to say lately, as you may have noticed. If you haven't noticed, don't sweat it.

I was at the LCS looking for some stuff for the winner of the End of the Year contest (you know who you are and you'll be happy to know that package is hitting the post office today!) and I picked up a couple more overpriced packs of 2004 Topps Chrome. I don't know why, but I like these and those Presidential Pitch cards that I like fall 1:9 or somesuch.

I didn't get one of those, but I got something unexpected.



These First Year autos fall 1:22 packs. Of course, I'm not overly thrilled that it's Lastings Milledge, but at least it's on card and will make some Mets fan happy. I got a Cubs refractor in the other pack, but it wasn't anyone to write home, or the blogosphere, about.

Enjoy your time these next few days (unless you're working all the time like Night Owl). I know I will. I'll be commenting here and there, but I'm hoping a few days away will rekindle the creative juices for the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love those 04 Chrome autos. While Millage didn't work out for the Mets, it's still a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go in a Spring Break. Just one time.

    ReplyDelete