Monday, July 1, 2013

Trading for a player to be named later

I recently saw Chris over at Nachos Grande post a 2013 Gypsy Queen Adrian Beltre jersey card.  Of course I wanted it and Chris was nice enough to send it over. 




That's not a bad card at all.  Naturally, I didn't have any Reds relics to trade for it, but Chris was willing to send it my way for a Ginter relic card to be named later.  Hopefully, I can pull something Chris will like when my Gint-a-Cuffs box gets broken. 

Chris sent over a small group of other Rangers cards and two of them jumped out at me. 





You tell me.  Is Fred Manrique just modeling the Rangers uniform or is he an actual player?  Hmmm....?



Dig the batting helmet over the cap.  I remember that's the way we rolled when I was in Little League. 

Ok, that's the short version.  Many thanks to Chris for the deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment