Monday, July 28, 2014

Clearing the air


I've been pretty lax around the blog the last couple of months.  I'm trying to rectify that, but it's not easy with all this real life stuff going on.  I'll deal with that, but I wanted to do a little update of sorts.

1.  As much as I'll miss it, I'm not taking part in Gint-A-Cuffs this year.  I love Gint-A-Cuffs and Mark does an incredible job running it, but I've won a couple of times and just felt like sitting this one out.  I look forward to seeing everyone's 'Cuffs posts and hope you guys pull some great stuff.  If you happen to pull any Rangers you don't need, you know where I am.  

2.  I haven't even seen a glimpse of a Ginter blaster or pack in my neck of the woods.  I do want to open a blaster, but until I do, I want to let the 'sphere know I'm primarily interested in the Air Supremacy set.  If anyone pulls a dupe or just doesn't want them, let me know and we'll work out a deal.  

3.  I mailed out the first round of packages from the 5000 count box extravaganza and I hope to get a few more mailed out as the next couple of weeks roll by.  If you asked about cards, rest assured, they are sorted and ready to go when I get some postage money.

4.  I've got loads of cards to scan and show off and I'll be getting to those soon as well.  Thanks to all of you who have sent me cards recently.  I returned from vacation to a full box of packages.  

Thanks for reading and sticking with me.  

3 comments:

  1. I know I have at least a couple of those Air Supremacy cards that I can send your way, and I'll probably have one or two more after I get through my Gint-A-Cuffs box. They are yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy. you still at the same addy? i recall some talk about you going elsewhere. i've got some cards to send...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Received my package last week. Lots of great stuff Thanks

    ReplyDelete