Friday, July 11, 2014

C'mon Tuesday

It's official.  The Rangers are the worst team in baseball.  Does that mean we get the #1 draft pick?  Since we already own the rights to Russel Wilson, maybe we can draft Johnny Manziel next.

It's been a long time coming, but I finally found out I got the new job.  It's really a promotion, since I'll now be supervising my former co-workers.  That means I'll be primarily working days once my night shift position gets filled.  That will be a change for me after working deep nights for over 8 years.

That's not why you're reading this post though.  You want to know what next Tuesday will bring.

I'll finally be getting some of the long promised packages in the mail from all the 5000 count boxes I sorted.  I just packed up the boxes for Once A Cub, Mark Hoyle, Hiflew, Robert at $30 a Week, and Angels in Order.  I'll need to make a trip to the store to get some more boxes, but I should have more ready before the trip to the post office.  I'll also have packages for Nachos Grande, Night Owl, Mark Aubrey and some others that don't need a box.

I appreciate all of you being patient.  I hope you enjoy what the you get.  I think some of you that sent money for shipping sent more than you needed to so I'll put the extra back in the box for you.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the promotion!

    I'm going to take advantage of being in Dallas for a convention to make it out to the Rangers' ballpark on Sunday. I saw games at the old Arlington Stadium back in the day but I've only driven past the new one. Looking forward to seeing a new-to-me ballpark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I. could meet you out there. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats pal... but working days after nights is tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the promotion...and my Red Sox aren't all that much ahead of your Rangers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes indeed, congrats on the promotion!! You're not going to know what to do with yourself once you get on days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy promotion! I've done the "overseeing my former co-workers" thing. It was rocky at first. Smoothed out later. As a night owl, though, I don't envy the switch to days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and thanks. My mailbox has been empty (save bills) for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the promotion. Look forward to the package... I think the sox will give the Rangers a run for there money

    ReplyDelete