Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hi Yo Silver...

I recently joined in one of the case breaks over at Layton Sports Cards before the National.  One of the reasons I did so was to get some of the silver Panini packs that Rich was giving away in conjunction with the breaks.

That’s right.  I just used the word conjunction.

After the National, I think Rich got overwhelmed with all the stuff he had to mail out and my one little silver pack slipped through the cracks.  I notified him via Twitter (yes, I’m on Twitter @patpdude) and he responded almost immediately.  I have to say his customer service is top notch.  This morning, I found a package from Rich in my in-box.




I know you can count and that’s more than one silver pack.  Rich sent me five silver packs and I truly appreciate it.
 
As you might recall, the National was in Cleveland so the silver packs are loaded with Cleveland Browns. 





You can’t complain when you pull a Jim Brown card.  How about Johnny Manziel?  I’m not interested, but maybe someone else is. Five packs equals ten cards.  With four Browns, that leaves 6 other cards.  

Unfortunately no baseball players showed up. 




I got one numbered card.  I’ve never heard of Joel Embiid of the 76ers, but I’ve got card #406/499.  The other basketball players were John Wall and The Admiral, David Robinson. 

I also pulled three non-Cleveland football players.  Jeremy Hill, Logan Thomas and Mike Evans.  

I’m not collecting any of these so feel free to let me know if you’re interested in any of these.  I think Logan Thomas may be headed to Wes over at Jaybarkerfan. 

Many thanks to Rich Layton for the packs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment