Friday, December 10, 2010

The Envelope Please!

Ok, I used Random.org to get the winner of the December contest and the answer isn't in an envelope.

The answer is at the end of this very short video.




(Sorry about the audio...a couple of co-workers were lurking so I didn't narrate).

Or you can skip the video and just read it.


The winner was Smedscards from the blog, Smed's Baseball Card Blog. Congrats for winning and claiming the last spot in the 2010 end of year contest as well!

Many thanks to all the people who entered and left some great, if not downright bizarre, comments. You'll never know how much it means to have someone take the time to read my blog. Unless of course you have a blog, then you know EXACTLY what it means.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Smeds!!!

    Thanks for a GREAT contest! I can't believe how many entries you had. VERY impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with the Troll. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete