Monday, April 14, 2014

Bloggus Interuptus

Life is doing it's very best to keep me from blogging right now.

In the last five days I have:

1.  Missed a step coming down a ladder and twisted my knee.
2.  Tripped crossing the street and fallen hard on both hands and my shoulder.
3.  Had my computer die on me (further exasperating the fact that I still haven't found my flash drive).

Without the computer, I can't scan images and I'm not overly thrilled with only using pics from my phone. I'm getting pretty far behind on my trade packages so I'll probably do a big group trade post later this week.

I'm moving forward with sorting the boxes from my LCS buddy.  I have box 2 almost finished and should have boxes 3 and 4 finished by the end of the week.  I'm aware of all the comments and requests regarding box 1 and will accomodate as possible.  I'll also post the contents of boxes 2-4 so you can all put in additional requests.

Thanks for your patience.


10 comments:

  1. Ouch. Sounds like you need "get well soon" wishes. Oh and keep those two left feet on the dance floor where they belong not while climbing ladders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twisted knee coming down a ladder is no joke. Get well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done the tripping and landing on the pavement just like you. Except I tripped over my own feet and fractured my right arm. Hope your experience wasn't as painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude... hunker down and wait out this streak somewhere safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I think it's over. Bad $#!+ always happens in groups of threes and PATP has hit a serious trifecta. He should be in the clear for a good long while.

      Delete
  5. Man, when it rains it pours. Keep your head up

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like you need a poster with a cute cat on it telling you to hang in there. Well, probably not. But hang in there anyway. Hopefully you're getting a good chunk of bad luck out of the way for a while. Blue skies ahead, and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. C'mon Backstop! Suck it up and block that plate!

    Just kidding, buddy. This slump will pass. At least you have an excuse to relax on the sofa and watch the ball game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope things turn around for you soon. If there's any consolation... there's at least one guy (me) out there who is seriously jealous that you have a buddy who hooks you up with some of the greatest deals in this blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pain and a crashed computer are a horrible mix, relax up and have fun sorting.

    ReplyDelete