Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feelin' Blue

I don't know if it's the post-World Series letdown, but I'm in a funk. This card didn't help matters.





This was one of my first purchases from the Blowoutcards.forum. I only paid a few dollars for this Hope Diamond (I think) Adrian Beltre #51/60. The problem is one I didn't notice until AFTER I was posting the card. Anyone see the problem? It's really pretty obvious now that I see it and I'm mad at myself for not noticing it earlier.

See it yet?

I thought you would. *Heavy sigh*

And to think I have to start a 16 hour shift later tonight.

Fun, fun.

(Thinks to self: there are people out there with real problems dummy. Get over yourself!)

Ok, I'm feeling better now.

5 comments:

  1. Whoops! At least they both start with "R."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see it?? It looks great to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever see a Rangers version, I'll pick it up and we can swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be happy to trade it for any of the Ranger Hope Diamond parallels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an actual Ranger hope diamond that you may be interested in. Cristian Guzman. Not the best player, but it's yours if you want it.
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete