Thursday, November 17, 2011

No relief in sight...

I'm on day three of excruciating stomach pains. If I didn't know better, I'd say I was in labor since the pain comes in waves about every 15 minutes.

I know you don't want to hear that, but I need to let people know...if you're expecting a package from me, I haven't been to the post office this week. I'm hoping to go on Friday morning and get everything in the mail. That's about 10-12 packages and 2 payments.

Thanks for your patience. Like you had a choice.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your pains. Hopefully they'll pass soon. BTW, your group break "winnings" should be arriving Friday or Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon, stomach pains are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better. Worry about yourself first, and the packages second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this keeps up you had better see a doctor man. Don't want to let it get too far out of control. Hope you are already feeling better.

    ReplyDelete