Friday, November 4, 2011

November Contest Winner

Now that is an exciting post title.

First off, thanks to everyone who entered the contest. It's one of the things I look forward to every month and I hope you do too.

If I counted correctly, there were 52 entries with 6 people picking up a second entry for pubbing the contest. Only one person guessed the correct manu-patch. There really isn't any interesting way to drag this out so I'll just show you the manu-patch and tell you who won.





You didn't have to go far down that checklist to find Al Kaline's name since he was first on the list.

Congrats to dhoff from Coot Veal and the Vealtones. I'll be sending you this Kaline manu-patch along with some other appropriate goodies. Please send me your address again dhoff!

Thanks again to all who entered!


By the way, I've scheduled some posts for this weekend, but I'll be away. I'll get the prizes and some trade packages mailed (if you're expecting one from me) out on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. That is the best thing I've heard in a long time. I'm so pysched about winning this card. You're the best, man! I'll send you an email soon.

    ReplyDelete