Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Them's the breaks

No, I'm not talking about the World Series again.

I'm talking about my haul from The Daily Dimwit's Topps Chrome/Lineage break.

Sam hit a couple of really nice cards for me in this break, which was 2 boxes of Topps Lineage and 2 boxes of 2011 Chrome. I got a good selection of Rangers (and Nationals, my random team).

The two best cards are here for your viewing pleasure.




I was really hoping Sam would pull me an Alexi Ogando auto from the Chrome boxes. He did more than that as he pulled this blue refractor auto, #41/199. Alexi was great in the ALDS and ALCS. Not so much in the World Series. Still, he'll be back next year and I'm looking for an even better year in 2012.





The other nice hit for the Rangers was this Lineage Redemption for an Ian Kinsler on-card auto. I think it's a little odd that there are redemption cards for this auto. I'm pretty sure it's just like this card, which I was fortunate enough to pull from a rack pack. I redeemed it anyway and look forward to getting it. I might use it for trade bait or just let my son have his own copy.

Sam always has good breaks and he's trying to fill one right now so if you want to get in on a couple of boxes of Gypsy Queen, check it out.

If you missed the entry for the November contest, go back one post and get your guess in for a shot at some free cards.

1 comment:

  1. Nice ! I just signed up for the GQ break. Thanks for the tip !

    ReplyDelete