Thursday, July 7, 2011

An answered call

I wanted to thank everyone for pointing me towards teamsets4u.com. Last night I went to the site and it was vaguely familiar, so I know I've been there before, but I had completely forgotten about it.

As a team collector who is just now getting his cards organized, it's overwhelming to see how many sets are out for which I have zero Rangers. The good news, for me at least, is that I finished my want list for all Topps' regular, traded and update sets from 1972 to 2010. The bad news is that I have a long, long way to go with other Topps, Fleer, Donruss, etc sets. However, progress is progress and perhaps tonight I'll remember to post those lists up on my want list page.

Bear with me as I try to get organized and I'll try to get back to regular posting soon. I hope to get 3-4 posts a week out during this process, but it remains to be seen if I'll have/make the time.

2 comments:

  1. Just let me know when you get your lists done. I have literally thousands of duplicate Rangers cards and could probably hit a decent number of your wants. Since you're down there I am sure you can get regional issues and such that I could use. Still owe you for that team set as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use teamsets4u.com almost every day and I have for years now.

    ReplyDelete