Saturday, July 2, 2011

One more time

This is the last round of these multi-trade posts. I hope. This will just about catch me up and that's a good place to be right now.

1--Section 36 1/26/11




Section 36 gave away some cards to celebrate the Season of Giving back in December. I asked for the Rangers. He delivered. He sent a great assortment of Rangers including this great 2001 UD Vintage Rusty Greer. Rusty recently made an appearance at the Ballpark. I wish I had been there to meet him. Thanks for the great generosity Section 36.

2--Dan from It's Like Having Your Own Card Shop 2/23/11



Dan sent me a smattering of Rangers, but he best card in the batch was this 2003 Bowman Heritage Brian Snyder autograph. That doesn't look like me, but the name is close enough! Thanks for the fun card Dan!

3--Greg from Night Owl Cards 5/19/11



This is the first of two Night Owl trades that will be represented here today. Greg dipped into his '75 Topps Greatness and sent me this awesomely mustached Don Stanhouse card. I love it! Thanks for sharing some '75 greatness Greg.

4--Greg from Night Owl Cards 6/16/11




This package from Greg came as a result of some Will Clarks he couldn't stand to have in his house. They were oddballs items and I needed all 7 of them! He also included a bit of Ranger shiny that I didn't have. Thanks again Greg, for all the trades!

5--Adam aka Spankee from My Cardboard Mistress 6/16/11




Spankee sent over a small package, but it had two autos, including this 2008 UDX Frank Catalanotto auto. Frank was a decent hitter and had two stints with the Rangers. He retired after the 2010 season. Thanks for the cards Spankee!

6--Kerry from Cards on Cards 6/20/11



Kerry sent over a great package that included all the Rangers from the 1985 Topps Traded set. It also included this little gem. I've never seen one of these before. It say Cadaco on the left, but that's the only clue. Thanks Kerry and thank all of you guys and gals who have traded with me thus far.

4 comments:

  1. OK, I didn't comment on the last trade post because I hate commenting on my phone, but you guilted me into it this time with TWO mentions. ... Glad you liked them (and took the Clarks out of my sight!)

    (This comment took me 10 damn minutes to write!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadco produced a baseball board game. I have a 1968 version but it doesn't have color player discs. Apparently the newer versions did. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night Owl...I'm the same way. I use my phone quite a bit now, but it takes forever.

    Baseball Dad...thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've given up commenting on my phone. If I want to comment on it, I will get one of those fancy things that fancy people use because they think they're fancy.

    ReplyDelete