Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So this is what it's like....and I'm not watching any more!

I’m working (except for this very minute) the day shift today and the rest of the week.

 

First of all, I finally figured out what’s making it so hot…that shiny ball in the sky.  I don’t see that much working nights.

 

Second of all, the traffic sucks.  Coming and going .

 

Third and finally, I could get used to this.   I really, really could.  Unfortunately, going to the dayshift would mean a pay cut and that does not sound good. 

 

During my lunch break, I watched a couple of 2011 A&G Box Breaks.  I won’t be watching any more breaks until after I get my box.   It was nice to see some of the cards, but I don’t want to be sick of seeing them before I ever get a pack.  I’m ready for Gint-A-Cuffs III. 

 

How about you?

4 comments:

  1. I got sick of seeing Heritage as well. Even before completing the set, I had seen every single card several times over.

    BTW, I am taking the Gint-A-Cuffs victory. We'll call it beginner's luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a new product comes out, I rty and avoid watching box breaks or scans from the set. I don't want to get sick of the set before I bust open any packs myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just busted a box, and wish I didn't have to watch it.

    You guys are definitely gonna win Gint-A-Cuffs, cause I'm sure not.

    Melky Cabrera relic. Need I say more?

    That's a card that shouldn't even exist.

    Do you think his mom even wants one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still waiting for my box.

    I don't want to see any of the cards before I get the box. In fact I kind of get irked when people post them ahead of my grand unveiling.

    ReplyDelete