Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sunshine on a cloudy day

Wow, that may be the lamest blog post title in the history of bloggery. Not just this blog either. All of them. I mean, this is loosely connected to the sunshine state, but other than that, it's a bit of a stretch.

This is yet another trade post. This time we'll take a look at the latest amazing package from the Wicked One himself, Al Ortega. My Past Time...I Love It is a must read, especially if you like to trade. Al puts up amazing trade bait and he didn't win the 2009 Trader of the Year Award for nothing.

The latest package I got from Al was loaded with Rangery goodness. I'm going to show you my three favorites.



First up is this 2005 Bowman Sterling Hank Blalock Refractor Bat card #49/199. That's some shiny goodness right there and is from a product I would never buy for myself.



Next up is another nice shiny refractor. It's a 2010 Heritage Chrome Refractor Ian Kinsler #334/561. This is the rainbow after the rain on that cloudy day.




The last card I'll show is instantly one of my new favorites. It's a 2004 Upper Deck Etching Michael Young auto #771/1325. I never get tired of adding Michael Young autos to my collection.

Al, as always, thank you for a great package! I look forward to another trade soon!

1 comment: