Friday, January 23, 2015

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For--Contest Winner Announced

How did you like that title?

I was going to go with "The Moment You've All Been Waiting All Year For Because There Aren't Any New Cards Out Yet--Contest Winner Announced Before You All Unfollow Me and Never Enter Another Contest On the Interwebs Again!"

I thought that would be a little much so I edited it.  You're welcome.

Wallet Elvis got tired of typing all the entries in for Random.org.  55 people had a total of 476 entries.  25 of those people answered all eleven questions so they earned two bonus entries for a total of 13 each.



I randomized the list 3 times and...



Richard Nebe Jr. is the winner of the 2015 Topps Blaster!  Congrats Richard.

Thanks so much to everyone for participating.

12 comments:

  1. Ooof. I didn't even make the Top 45.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, either. :-( Oh, well.

    Congrats, Richard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Richard!

    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL!! expected to be 45th!! but no way 1st!! Awesome!! Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, so this is how the day's going to go.

    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, I had really studied hard for that test, thought I'd aced it. Ah well ! congrats to the winner and thanks for hosting the contest !

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5th, 9th, and 30th?? All my hard work is starting to pay off! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I'm proud to come in 16th the 15th loser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah... now I know.. this JUST appeared in my dashboard now. Along with a couple of other blogs.
    I love blogger.

    ReplyDelete