Thursday, January 15, 2015

Unopened greatness

Like many of you, I was the recipient of some cardboard goodies from Mr. Mark Hoyle.  It seems Mark made quite the little post office run and I for one, am glad he did.




Everything is bigger in Texas.  I have a big ol' 1986 Donruss Gary Ward to prove it.  He's overshadowing a 2010 Topps National Chicle back Scott Feldman.




This card dropped out and I thought...hmmm, that's Barry Larkin.  Ok...then I flipped it over.





And Ruben Sierra is on the back.  I flipped it back and forth about 10 times.  Very interesting.




This is sweet.  It's a 1989 Topps Baseball Talk Collection Will Clark.  It's extra tall and I've never seen these before.




This is the back.  It looks like a little plastic record on the back.  I love it!




Last, but not least, was a sweet unopened rack pack of 1988 Topps with Will Clark on top!  Mark, you really know how to send a package!  Thanks and I'll be looking for some more goodies for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment