Monday, December 28, 2009

A little post holiday catch-up

I'm still off work until the evening of the 29th. Hopefully you'll have some fresh posts from me to read on the 30th.

When I left work Christmas Eve morning, I was down to 7 trade packages to catch up on. That doesn't count the ones I scheduled between then and now. I may have some packages waiting for me when I return, but I don't know about that. I wouldn't have expected anything at this time of year.

I didn't get too much card related stuff for Christmas. No surprise there. I did get a couple of blasters that I'll mention.

I hope you're all recoving from the post-holiday blues and that you got what you wanted.

1 comment:

  1. Just resting, watching Super 8 on Netflix, here in Southeastern Virginia on a nice 2012 Labor Day break.

    ReplyDelete