Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I want my own Heinie

I noticed something amazing on the Topps Million Card site last night while tooling around working on the great Tradeathon. Some lucky fool redeemed a code for some Heinie. Not just any Heinie, but this Heinie.





A 1909 Heinie Zimmerman. How sweet is that? I know practically nothing about cards from that era so I'm only assuming the Zimmerman is a T206 like this one.



This 1909 T206 Willie Keeler was also unlocked by someone. Can you imagine buying a $5 pack of Update, punching in the code and seeing this pop up? I can, but it didn't happen to me.

Along with these two, I also saw Cy Seymour, Monte Cross, Rube Kisinger, Paul Davidson and Bunk Congalton.

That's not going to make me go buy a lot more packs to get more codes, but it does make me want to save some money and buy something really vintage.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I've got a stack of 10 unused code cards if you want them. We haven't really gotten into using them and probably won't.

    ReplyDelete