Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update, not the Topps variety

First of, I want to say thanks for all the well wishes and prayers for my son. It's been a trying week with little sleep and lots of tears.

We are expecting a call from the doctor any minute to schedule surgery. It looks like my son will be setting off airport metal detectors for the next year.

I don't know if you really want to hear it, but I'll keep you updated on him. Also, thanks for the kind offers of card care packages. I'll follow up on that next week.

I'll also get to the randomization for the April contest next week.

I received a nice sized box from Topps. It's loaded with my MCG cards I suppose, but I haven't opened it yet. I'll get to that soon too.

Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to your kid, I hope his healing process isn't too trying and that once he's healed he decides to give baseball another shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, best of luck to your son during the surgery and recouping afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we want to hear it! Good luck and take care of that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to a quick recovery. Sorry to hear about his injury.

    ReplyDelete