Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gint-A-Cuffs III: Packs 2 and 3

My plan is to do this 3 or 4 packs at a time, but I ran out of time to post and only got two packs worth of pictures done. Hey, time's a wastin', so let's get to the points shall we?

Total so far: 17 points

Pack 2

84 Gregory Infante
94 Josh Rodriguez
55 Dustin Pedroia
95 Dan Uggla
78 Luke Scott





306 Josh Willingham +2 SP




WMF7 The Man in the Iron Mask mini +3




FF5 Floating Fortresses Sovereign of the Seas +2

I'll be collecting this insert set. I love these.

Pack total: 7 points

Running total: 24 points

Pack 3

284 Eric Jackson
Until I held this card in my own hands, I thought he was playing an actual guitar.




79 Aimee Mullins +1
TTM material?

132 Colby Rasmus
16 Gordon Beckham




AGR-JH Josh Hamilton Bat relic +10 x 3 (my favorite player) = +30 points!

SWEET! Nothing better than a hit for your favorite team, unless it's a hit for your favorite player too!




47 Phil Hughes mini -1 points...figures




HH80 Cliff Lee +1

Pack total: 31 points

Running total: 55 points


That's it for now. I'll be back with more packs later this week. I'm sure you can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. you lucky bast...congrats on the great hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my lifetime of purchasing cards I have pulled two hits from my favorite team. Neither have been anything even close to my favorite player, let alone scoring me points in Gint-a-Cuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Definitely a rare feat. I'm glad Andy picked the right box for you.
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete