Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Conundrum Solved


One of the definitions of conundrum is "a question or problem having only a conjectural answer."  Now I just need to know the definition of conjectural.  Anyway, when it comes to cardboard conundrums, you don't have to any further than Matt over at Cardboard Conundrums.  He had the REAL answer to a cardboard problem.  I had a stack of cards that I didn't really need and he had a couple I wanted.  

Problem solved.  

You see, he likes Goodwin Champions and I'm not a big fan.  I do like the Military Machines inserts so he sent me the two he pulled.  




It just so happens I pulled the same F105 Thunderchief card, but I didn't realize it.  It shouldn't be a problem to flip it for another MM card I need.  If you need this one and have a different one for trade, let me know.




The M4 Sherman tank is only a museum piece now, but you can bet it was a terrible sight to see rumbling your way back in World War II and the Korean War.

Thanks for the trade Matt.


No comments:

Post a Comment