Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It would be so cool to be on a baseball card. Or would it?

Anytime I see a bunch of fans in the background of a baseball card, I think how cool it would be to see myself on one of those cards. 

At least I did until I saw this card.



I pulled this Freddie Freeman SP from my first blaster of 2013 Topps.  The first thing I noticed was the guy in the background. 




He has to be a good 20 feet away from Freeman and that foul ball, but he looks like he's just seen a new exclusive license for Topps that gives them 3 more years of no competition.  I can only hope he sees this card at some point.   Or more importantly, someone in his family or a co-worker sees it and has it blown up to poster size. 

5 comments:

  1. I would love to be on a baseball card! If it ever happens then I would need every version of said card as well as the printing plate LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there's a life-sized cardboard cut out of him being placed in his office as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I thought the same thing about him being really far away and still acting like that before I read your comment. Wow! That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete