Monday, August 26, 2013

Gint-A-Cuffs: The final four packs

Alright, this is the fourth Gint-A-Cuffs post of the day and will wrap things up for me this year.  After the first 20 packs, I have 202 points.  Let's do it.

Total so far--206 points

Pack 21

Duke Snider
Jim Rice
Brooks Robinson
Kris Medlen
Ian Kennedy




Amazons Martial Mastery, +3




Early Wynn ad back mini, +2




Matt Kemp SP (+2 SP, +2 Favorite Player) +4

Pack 21 total--9 points

Total so far--215

Pack 22

Darryl Strawberry
Ken Griffey Jr.
Carlos Beltran
Cliff Lee




Joe Mauer, someone else's favorite player, +2




Babylonians Civilizations of Ages Past, +3




Jim Abbott black bordered mini, +3

That's a fine mini, if I do say so myself.




Chase Headley SP, +2

Pack 22 total--10 points

Total so far--225 points

Pack 23

Cecil Fielder
Bery Blyleven
Ted Williams
Manny Machado
Mike Minor
Justin Upton




Bill Walton SP mini, +3




Mark Trumbo Across the Years, +2

Pack 23 total--5 points

Total so far--230 points

THE FINAL PACK...24

Clayton Kershaw
Alex Gordon
Vida Blue
Ben Revere




Robinson Cano, Yankee, -1





Apache Martial Mastery, +3




Sioux The First Americans, +3




Buster Posey SP, +2

Pack 24 total--7 points

BOX TOTAL--237 points

I'm very happy with the final total and the overall box.  Getting a rip card is pretty nice, even if the rip was anticlimactic. 

Until next year...(you know, just for Gint-A-Cuffs). 


Scoring EDIT--back in pack 2 I scored an ad back SP mini as 2 points when it should have been 6 points so I'm adding 4 points to my total.

New Box Total--237 points.


4 comments:

  1. Mind going back and editing the scoring on pack 2 to reflect that +4? I noticed it going through your posts, but waited to see if you caught it in final tally before commenting. Great box there. I envy your rip card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was planning on doing that tonight. Thanks Faith!

      Delete