Friday, March 5, 2010

Everyone loves a Buffet

I recently received a shiny pack of Rangers from BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet. I'm a big guy and big guys love buffets. There is always something good at a buffet and this was no exception.

Mike sent an assortment of Rangers, but there were a few that caught my eye.





These 2 are both 2009 Topps Chrome refractors. Did I mention I how much I love shiny! A Greg Olson refractor accompanied these, but Andrus and Kinsler are two of my favorite current Rangers so they get top billing.



It's always nice to get something new and unexpected. This 2005 UD MLB Artifacts Dual Relic Hank Blalock/Michael Young is a first for my collection. I don't have any other cards from this product.

Mike, thanks for the great cards and be sure and check out BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were going with Jimmy Buffett there for a minute... though I likes me some BA Benny too.

    ReplyDelete