Saturday, March 6, 2010

Props for Topps Part 2

I'm sending out more thanks to good people who sent me more cards I needed for the 2010 Topps set.

David who's Drinking the Orange Kool-Aid sent over this beauty:



This leaves me one short of for the 1951 Red Back insert set...#12.

Derek from Hey, That's Mine sent over a number of cards I needed. Most of them were Yankees inserts so I'll show the one that isn't.

One more Peak Performer off the list. Thanks Derek!


Reader Carl from O. Hio sent over a few more for the list plus one non-list card.


This is a great shot of Ozzie Smith. My first reaction was that they should have centered Ozzie better, but then I realized the positioning allows you to get a sense of how high Ozzie is off the ground.

Carl threw in a 2007 Elemens Joaquin Arias auto for good measure. Thanks Carl.

Thanks to everyone who has gotten me another step closer to finishing Series 1.

3 comments:

  1. Is Joaquin's auto in parenthesis? These rookies love their punctuation (I'm looking your way, Koji! Uehara).

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, whoa! What's going on here? Somebody sending a Chipper to a Ranger fan before I have it???
    This has to stop, and stop immediately.
    The whole blogosphere is getting out of whack.
    Cats and dogs, living together....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I obviously need more autos in my collection...

    ReplyDelete