Thursday, June 16, 2011

"O" No, Another Trade Post!

Ryan from "O" No, Another Orioles Blog was another person who claimed some of the cards from my Bowman Blaster. I sent him the Orioles plus some Ripkens off his wantlist and he sent me a load of 2011 Bowman Rangers plus some other goodies.

I'll stick primarily to the Bowman here, but I had to show this one non-Bowman card.



Why show a 2000 Stadium Club Lee Stevens? Well, it's #20/150, but more importantly, it shows my favorite player of all time, Will Clark. This was during his time with the Orioles and he had to wear the #12. I smell a Lee Stevens post coming because I had a brief run at some of his cards. I know you just can't wait.



Next up, some of those Bowman Gold parallels. I showed the Kinsler earlier today because I got it from another trade, but now I have a dupe to go along with my Cruz and Wilson. My son gladly took the extra gold Kinsler for his collection.



Now for a couple of those green parallels. The Kinsler is #342/450 and the Andrus is #25/450.



Last, but certainly not least, we have a couple more of the colored parallels. The Hamilton is blue and is #387/500. Moreland is #409/450.

Ryan made a huge dent in my 2011 Bowman wantlist. I don't even want to know how much Bowman you opened to get all those Rangers parallels, but I'm glad it worked out for both of us.

Thanks Ryan!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool stuff. I like the old Stadium Club sets. Hey, I just got an auto that you may like. Check out my trade bait page and let me know if you wanna make a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did open a ton of Bowman this year. Sad to say that I still haven't completed the base set yet! Strangely, I did seem to get more Ranger color out of the packs than other teams though.

    ReplyDelete