Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tomahawk Chopping the Wantlist

I offered up the Bowman 2011 cards from my blaster recently. If you're one of the ones who claimed some and we didn't do the deal before I left last week, I'll email you today if I didn't last night.

Derek from Tomahawk Chopping claimed the Braves and Nats and this is what he sent in return.



First up are a couple of the one per pack gold parallels...Ian Kinsler and Mitch Moreland. Kinsler is having a rough go of it right now, but I think he'll be fine. Moreland is going to be a solid player for a long time.



I must admit, until I saw the 2011 Bowman checklist, I never heard of Jurickson Profar. I hope he goes far....as a pro. I know, I know.

The color on these pics is awful. It's a lighting issue. I'm using a new Iphone app that another blogger recommended. It's called Camscanner. It makes cropping the photos easy, but I'm still trying to figure out the color/lighting.

Derek, thanks for the trade!

1 comment:

  1. Me too on the lighting. Chrome cards are hard to scan with the app, but I think I've got regular base cards down pretty well. Glad you tried it out.

    ReplyDelete