Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Recap

I was in such a funk last week, I didn't even think about the upcoming Father's Day. Then Saturday rolled in and my kids kept talking about it. That's when it dawned on me that I've been thinking about my dad a lot lately and how much I've missed him these last two years. I read some nice posts about Dads yesterday. They reminded me of the good times I had with my Dad, so thanks for that.

My kids made it a good Father's Day. We saw a movie, had a great lunch and played catch for little while. All in all, a very good day.

They even managed to score with a couple of nice hobby gifts to go along with the other goodies. I got a blaster of 2010 Topps Series 2 and two rack packs of 2010 Bowman. I didn't get a chance to scan them before work so I'll show you the take tomorrow.

Even though my dad wasn't there, I know he would have loved playing catch with us. I hope all of you dads out there had a great Father's Day. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment