Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Players favorite cards

I'm sure players love cards that feature them doing something great. A great swing, a great catch, maybe even a play at the plate. Since I'm off spending time with my kids, I thought about these cards which I'll bet rank up there as these players favorite cards.


2003 Ultra Sean Casey

2002 Ultra Luis Gonzalez



2002 Ultra Steve Finley



2002 Ultra Ramon Hernandez

That is probably not Hernandez's kid. Mark Bellhorn played for Oakland in 2001 and wore #14. Still, how could you not like that card. As a matter of fact, I think that qualifies as a play at the plate.



















3 comments:

  1. The Finley is my favorite... I like those cards that show the personal side of players... I have a card that shows Tony Womack (ex pirates second baseman) holding his daughter. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the finley also, the little jersey is so cool from behind...There is a Geoff Jenkins+kid in 06 UD, I will find it and share...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I did a Father's Day tribute with players and their kids. Thanks!
    http://shelliebee.blogspot.com/2010/06/baseball-cards-for-fathers-day.html

    ReplyDelete