Monday, May 30, 2011

2011 Bowman for Trade--N.L. Central Edition

Here is the list of 2011 Bowman I have for trade. I'm going to post in groups by League and Division. I would prefer to trade the whole team lot as opposed to breaking it up. I'm also looking for Rangers from 2011 Bowman first, but other Rangers will do in a pinch. My wantlist on the sidebar is seriously outdated. The Bowman list is updated as of 5/30/11.

FIRST PERSON TO CLAIM A TEAM GETS IT

Chicago Cubs
Base:
#9 Marlon Byrd
#67 Kosuke Fukudome (x2)
#98 Starlin Castro
#161 Alfonso Soriano

Cincinnati Reds--claimed by DW @ Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes
Base:
#19 Brandon Phillips
#166 Edinson Volquez
#210 Yonder Alonso RC

Gold
#112 Johnny Cueto

Bowman Prospect
BP 77 Matt Klinker

Bowman Chrome Prospect
BCP 64 Cody Puckett
BCP 77 Matt Klinker

Houston Astros--claimed by Sam @ the Daily Dimwit
Base:
#20 Michael Bourn
#134 Jason Castro
209 Brian Bogusevic RC

Bowman's Brightest
BBR 9 Jay Austin

Orange Parallel
#27 Chris Johnson 58/250

Milwaukee Brewers--claimed by Derek @ Tomahawk Chopping
Base:
#104 Rickie Weeks
#173 Prince Fielder

Gold
#208 Mark Rogers RC

International
#175 Ryan Braun

Bowman Prospect
#27 Amaury Rivas (x2)

Bowman Chrome Prospect
BCP 27 Amaury Rivas

Pittsburgh Pirates
Base:
#56 Neil Walker
#59 Andrew McCutchen

Bowman Chrome Prospects
BP 39 Aaron Baker
BP 55 David Rubinstein
BP 60 Jarek Cunningham
BP 84 Matt Hague

Bowman Chrome
BCP 31 Kyle McPherson
BCP 60 Jarek Cunningham

St. Louis Cardinals--claimed by Kerry @ Cards on Cards
Base:
#122 Matt Holliday
#215 Daniel Descalso RC

Bowman Prospects
BP 13 Alex Castellanos (x2)
BP 66 Matt Carpenter
BP 90 Adron Chambers (x2)

Bowman Chrome Prospects
BCP 40 Deryk Hooker
BCP 66 Matt Carpenter
BCP 90 Adron Chambers

5 comments:

  1. I would love to claim those Astros, but I don't have any Bowman and am not planning on buying any. Is there anything from my page that may interest you? If not, I completely understand. Let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are yours Sam. We will work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please set the Brewers aside for me as well. I'm getting so close to finishing this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how I missed this, but I want to claim the Cards, of course. I have a few things I've been hanging on to that I can send in return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'll also lay claim to the Cubbies since I am collecting them this year too.

    ReplyDelete