Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Grand Package from Cards on Cards

I recently arrived to find another package from Cards on Cards.

Kerry and I just send packages back and forth every now and then. It's great.

This time he sent over a few Rangers, some 2008 Allen & Ginter and a load of Presidential cards.




We'll start off with this 2008 A&G Grand Canyon card. It almost seems shameful to leave so much border around a picture of something that big.



Next up we have a 2007 Topps Distinguished Service George Bush. This is a great set of inserts and I have most of them. I didn't have this one.



Here we have a 2004 Topps Presidential Pastime Martin Van Buren. These cards look amazing in the Chrome Refractor version, but I'll gladly take any and all of them. My son is getting a pretty good binder of presidents now.




Last, but not least, is a very happy Ruben Sierra circa 1988 Topps. This is how I feel anytime I get a trade package from Kerry!

Thanks and I'll be sending something along shortly.

1 comment: