Monday, August 15, 2011

Look who's back advertising for other people's contests

I'll try to have a semi-normal post up on Monday, but since I just got back from vacation, I thought I'd break the ice with a contest post. Other people's contests.

Chris over at The Vintage Sportscard Blog is giving away some gently loved awesomeness. Check it out here, but hurry.

There's all kinds of prizes and chances to win going on at Cheap Card Collecting. Don't miss out by following him here.

EDIT: I had a serious brain fart and left out a code breaking contest!! Go check out the Night Owl and get ya some relics.

I'm sure there are other contests going, but my blog reading was sporadic over the last week.

Maybe I should have a mid-month contest just to get back into the swing of things. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment