Monday, March 24, 2014

A Weekend Winner Announcement



Sorry for the long delay in announcing the winner of the Weekend Contest.  You remember, the one where you had to guess my other hobby.

I got bronchitis last week and I was pretty out of it for the last part of the week and the weekend.

I have a rather long post about my other hobby which I'll post later today.  It won't be about baseball cards, but I hope you'll read it anyway.

I wanted to go ahead and announce the winner of the 2014 Heritage Rack Pack.  Since no one guessed correctly, I randomized everyone for each entry they had.  The winner is...





Congrats to Brian Conrad.  Brian, please email me your address so I can get this pack out to you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I won! I finally won one of your contests!

    *fills out form changing last name to 'Conrad'*

    Wooooooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete