Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Insanity? Maybe to you.

Surely by now you've seen Robert's attempt at Serial Numbered Insanity. Maybe you don't know that he's willing to trade a serial numbered card he posts if you make it worth his while.

I've sent him a good number of cards for his project and he sent me back three great cards.




I'd love to get this Topps Chrome Heritage Rangers Danger card (644/1962) signed by Josh and Nellie. I'm really looking forward to 2012 and the Rangers winning the A.L. West again (hopefully).




Some guys will give you the shirt off their backs. Juan Gonzalez and Rafael Palmeiro gave Playoff the pants off their butts and Playoff cut the pants up and put little pieces on a card. This one is #106/400.

At this point, you're realizing something is missing from this post. You go back to the top, start reading again and discover that I said Robert sent three cards. He did. You don't get to see the third one until tomorrow.

Thanks for the great cards Robert!

1 comment:

  1. You've taken care of me quite well sir, so I was glad to do it. Do you need those OPC cards I sent you a scan of? Didn't know if you had a chance to check...LMK

    ReplyDelete