Thursday, March 29, 2012

I must be living right

I've been putting off a post office run all week. It looks like Thursday will be mail day from now on so I pulled into the PO parking lot and was greeted by one car.

I walked in and there was only one person and he was just about finished. I set 8 packages on the counter and struck up a conversation with the nice lady. I paid for my shipping plus a money order for a blowout purchase and walked out.

Elapsed time: 4 minutes!

If you live in the following zip codes, watch your mail box:

76063
23223
40475
85233
99504
34270
08551
97202

I can't wait to show off the cards from my blowout buy. Two words: vintage catchers.

3 comments:

  1. Its about time ya had a decent experience at the post office!!! Always thrilled to see my zip code in a post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the Don gets no love, off with your head!

    ReplyDelete